After many successful years in Alaska, AMC has completed over 3,000 projects, which include:
- educational and recreational facilities, public schools and universities
- hospitals, laboratories, medical and day care facilities
- museums, libraries, theaters and auditoriums
- airport terminals and airport support facilities and other transportation-related facilities
- courthouses, correctional facilities, jails and prisons
- water and wastewater treatment and distribution facilities
- military support facilities
Our projects range from small feasibility studies to the complete mechanical and electrical design of projects exceeding 700,000 square feet. Many agency and institutions rely on our expertise including the Anchorage School District, University of Alaska, Providence Alaska Medical Center, Alaska Department of Transportation and Public Facilities, Matanuska-Susitna Borough, Kenai Peninsula Borough, Bristol Bay Area Health Corporation, Yukon Kuskokwim Health Corporation, and Alaska’s largest industrial and commercial Owners, Contractors and Consultants.
AMC works closely with Owners, end users and maintenance personnel throughout the design process to ensure the finished product matches the owner’s project requirements and budget. A primary design goal is to create building systems that provide maximum comfort for the occupants and are simple to understand, operate and maintain. We base equipment selections on good product availability, a strong local manufacturer presence and economic advantages. In addition, AMC is always available to provide assistance for operational testing and commissioning.